Rear Wheel Hub Bearing Steering Knuckle for Ford Explorer 2002 2003 2004 2005
Rear Wheel Hub Bearing Steering Knuckle for Ford Explorer 2002 2003 2004 2005. L2Z1109AA, 1L2Z2C029AB, 3L2Z5A969BA, 3L2Z5A969BB, 1L2Z1109AA, 698-012, 698-013.
Attention to customers from California. Labor expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses or other related expenses.
Only sells high quality products, all items in. Our store will come with one year unlimited. All items are brand new and packed by box. The additional packing material will help you reduce the damage risk a lot during the transportation.
Representatives will try the best to make you happy. Customers service center will operate from. You can message us any questions via. Ask a question at the bottom of the website, our. Representatives will reply you in hours.
The item "Rear Wheel Hub Bearing Steering Knuckle for Ford Explorer 2002 2003 2004 2005" is in sale since Tuesday, September 22, 2020. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Wheels, Tires & Parts\Wheel Hubs & Bearings". The seller is "autoparts_premium" and is located in California. This item can be shipped to United States.
- California Prop 65 Warning: Yes
- Other Part Number: 698-012, LK002, 698-013, LK001
- Interchange Part Number: 1L2Z1109AA
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1L2Z1109AA, 1L2Z2C029AB, 3L2Z5A969BA, 3L2Z5A969BB
- Brand: Unbranded
- Make: Ford
- Model-1: 2002-2005 Explorer 4.0L 4.6L
- Model-2: 2002-2003 Explorer Sport 4.0L
- Model-3: 2002-2005 Mountaineer 4.0L 4.6L
- Hub Pilot Dia (in): 1.8 in
- Brake Pilot Dia (in): 3.2 in
- Wheel Pilot Dia (in): 2.2 in
- Flange Dia (in): 6.3 in
- Wheel Stud Quantity: 5-Lug
- Spline Quantity: 29
- Axle Nut Included: Yes
- Backing Plate Included: Yes
- Parking Brake Shoes Included: Yes
- Anti Lock Brake Sensor Included: No
- Package Detail: 2*Knuckle Hub Bearing Assemblys
- Notes: w/o Traction Control