Front Passenger Wheel Hub Bearing & Steering Knuckle Assembly for Honda Accord
Front Passenger Wheel Hub Bearing & Steering Knuckle Assembly for Honda Accord. Front Wheel Hub Bearing and Steering Knuckle Assembly, Passenger Side. Anti Lock Braking System Type. ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet OEM specifications. Built to last anti-corrosion finish and special seal design protect against rust, water damage, and contamination. Ensures smooth ride with minimal noise and vibration. Comes pre-assembled for easy installation right out of the box - no need for a shop press. Steering knuckles connect the bearings and wheel hubs of your vehicle to the suspension and steering system, allowing your vehicle to move and turn. A Loaded steering knuckle comes with all these parts conveniently pre-assembled, cutting out the need for a dangerous and expensive shop press. Damage to any one of these parts can compromise the entire wheel assembly, cause uneven wear on tires, compromise brake performance, and even cause a ball joint to snap suddenly. At AutoShack, we offer exceptional and fast service to ensure you get the right parts as quick as possible. If you have any questions regarding out parts and services, please ask us a question. We are committed to provide you, our valued customer, with a 100% customer experience. We welcome you to contact our experienced customer service representatives with any questions you may have.
Our Knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives Are Ready To Help. Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts. Please document any damage, as we will require photos. Currently, these items are AutoShack Strut and Shocks.
AutoShack hereby warrants, to the original purchaser, that all auto parts & accessories contained in the original packaging against any defects in material and workmanship. No reimbursements will be given for the delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs involved in the installation or re-installation of the auto parts in question. You may be required to return the part for inspection. We Stand Behind Our Parts With Coverage You Can Count On.
OVER 40 YEARS OF SERVICE EXCELLENCE. The item "Front Passenger Wheel Hub Bearing & Steering Knuckle Assembly for Honda Accord" is in sale since Thursday, July 9, 2020.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Suspension & Steering\Control Arms & Parts". The seller is "autoshackautopartsusa" and is located in Alexandria Bay, New York. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Brand: Auto Shack
- Manufacturer Part Number: KN798402
- ABS Sensor Included: No
- Anti Lock Braking System: Yes
- Anti Lock Braking System Type: Magnetic Ring
- Axle Included: No
- Backing Plate Included: Yes
- Ball Joint Included: Yes
- Bearing Included: Yes
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 4.49 in. / 114 mm
- Brake Pilot Diameter: 2.52 in.
/ 64 mm
- Color: Black
- Fitment Type: direct replacement
- Flange Bolt Hole Diameter: 4.5 in. / 114.3 mm
- Flange Bolt Hole Quantity: 5
- Flange Bolts Included: Yes
- Flange Diameter: 5.49 in. / 139.45 mm
- Flange Included: Yes
- Flange Shape: Circular
- Hardware Included: No
- Hub Included: Yes
- Hub Pilot Diameter: 1.89 in.
/ 48 mm
- Knuckle Included: Yes
- Material: Cast Iron
- Nut Included: Yes
- Part Type: Steering Knuckle
- Spline Quantity: 26
- Wheel Pilot Diameter: 2.3 in. / 58.4 mm
- Wheel Stud Quantity: 5
- Wheel Stud Size: M12*1.5
- Wheel Studs Included: Yes
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, Right
- Warranty: 6 Month
- Interchange Part Number: 698-400 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Honda Accord FWD 4-Wheel ABS
- California Proposition 65: Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Fitment: Verify this part fits your vehicle using the compatibility chart